COMPETITION DESCRIPTION & NOTIFICATION
This is a Four Ball Best Ball Match Play competition between two-mixed teams played on Handicap and scored on Stableford points.
Because some holes on our course have differing PARS for Men and Women and strokes for handicap purposes are taken on different holes, the Match is scored using Stableford Points and not Strokes taken.
PLAYING RULE VARIATIONS
- Play is from the Tees of the day for Men. Women always play from the Yellow Tees
- Strokes are given on the stroke holes as per the Men’s Card of the Day for the men players – and the Women’s Card – Yellow Tees – for the women players.
- The best individual Stableford score wins the hole for their team.
- If players from opposing teams have the same best Stableford score then the hole is ‘halved’.
- If no player from either side records a Stableford point, the hole is halved.
ESTABLISH HANDICAPS for this COMPETITION
Each player establishes their COURSE Handicap on the day of the match. [The easiest way to get your course handicap is to draw a card from the Pro Shop computer]