This is a Four Ball Best Ball Match Play competition.
Played on Handicap between two-man teams.
Players organize their own partners, or the Competition Manager will allocate partners.
PLAYING RULE VARIATIONS
- The best individual score, after handicap adjustment, wins the hole for his team.
- If players from opposing teams jointly have the lowest score after handicap adjustment, then the hole is ‘halved’.
ESTABLISH HANDICAPS for this COMPETITION
- Each player establishes their COURSE Handicap on the day of the match. [The easiest way to get your course handicap is to draw a card from the Pro Shop computer.]
- The lowest ‘Course’ handicap player reverts to scratch.
- The other players take the resulting FULL Handicap Difference as their handicap for the match.